It’s time to cut the cord. With SelectTV you can save yourself a ton of money but still access the channels you want and more.
SelectTV brings together anything that can be streamed online — which in 2019 is pretty much any show — in one place. It’s a much bigger library than the likes of Netflix or Hulu. In fact, those services are integrated into SelectTV for your convenience.
With a SelectTV subscription and an internet connection, you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want, on any device. Right now you also get a free HDTV antenna too, so you can pick up local channels in high definition.
It’s not quite all free of course. You still need to pay for the likes of your Hulu or Netflix subscription. However, you do get a bonus free month trial of nine different services. These include Netflix, Hulu, HBONow, Showtime, CBS All-Access, SlingTV, and Amazon Prime Video.
The great thing is that the vast majority of SelectTV is free. 250,000 TV shows, 10,000 movies, and all sorts of other great stuff are included in the package. You even get a free HD antenna.
SelectTV at a glance:
- Watch over 300,000 TV episodes (250,000 free) and 200,000 movies (10,000 free), plus unlimited video on demand from any device.
- Streamline your options with Pay-Per-View deal Finder.
- Save your favorite shows and movies for easy access.
- Enjoy over 2,000 curated channels, with the latest episodes from top networks, as well as classic TV from the last 50 years.
- Unify your entertainment by combining all of your subscriptions into one easy to use guide.
- Play thousands of free online games.
Normally subscribers have to pay monthly for SelectTV, but right now on Tech Deals there a host of great one-off payment deals.
The best saving is the lifetime subscription for just $59, but even the three-year subscription is less than $1 per month at only $29.